Lee Business School offers a part-time evening MBA program. The program is designed to provide a breadth of management and business skills, knowledge and tools to become visionary and creative leaders. The MBA degree requires a minimum of 42 credit hours of approved course work, including completion of 30 credit hours of Core Courses, three credit hours of Capstone, and nine credit hours of elective courses.
New Venture Management Elective Courses
- MGT 709 – New Venture Feasibility (required)
- MGT 710 – New Venture Creation (required)
- MGT 711 – Seminar in Negotiation (required)
- MGT 712 – Change Management (required)
* Other suggested options include an internship with a venture capital / private equity firm or participation in the Rebel Venture Fund (requires a one-year commitment).
- Develop appropriate plans for funding a start-up business
and continuing its operations.
- Develop viable operational strategies – involving integrated
production and distribution of goods, services, and information as a means to achieve competitive advantage.
- Formulate plans to gather and organize resources to address
- Recognize, analyze, and construct feasible concepts within
small business and entrepreneurial contexts.