Minor in Entrepreneurship
Open to all Majors!
Through an engaging curriculum that combines immersive learning and leadership development, students gain experience crafting unique business models to bring new products and services to world markets.
- Develop appropriate plans for funding a start-up business
and continuing its operations.
- Develop viable operational strategies – involving integrated
production and distribution of goods, services, and information
– as a means to achieve competitive advantage.
- Formulate plans to gather and organize resources to address
- Recognize, analyze, and construct feasible concepts within
small business and entrepreneurial contexts.
- MGT 302 Small Business Management
- MGT 304 Lean Start-Ups
- MGT 497 Business Plan Creation
- And three additional 300 or 400 level courses by approval of